Saturday, September 4, 2010

ღ I Love My Best Friends! ღ


Best Friends Forever!

Best Friends Forever? Yes, Best Friends Forever! I know there are many best friends,
who just keep on saying Best Friends Forever but don't act like one. Mine isn't like that, mine is so special. I know I have lots of best friends as you can see on the picture but it doesn't mean I don't love them equally. I love them all and the same. Even though some of them aren't my classmates right now but still our friendship remains.
We promised each other that we will remain Best Friends and our friendship no matter what.

ツ True Friends will always be there for each other until the end of time!
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ "You're a TRUE FRIEND, You're here TIL' the END, You PULL ME ASIDE when SOMETHING AIN'T RIGHT, You TALK to me now and into the NIGHT til' I'm ALL RIGHT AGAIN... YOU'RE A TRUE FRIEND"! ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬
❤L❤ve you ALL BEST FRIENDS!!!❤
~MMღ

No comments:

Post a Comment